Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Other Space Projects

My favorite performances involving my own class and the main performaces on stage were Sam's and Lindsey's. I loved how Sam was able to use his talent as a musician to make a catcy and well thought out song/music video that was all originally done by him and didn't come across as gimicky. I also loved Lindsey's monolauge which I felt showed off her amazing acting skills and explained space in a creative and funny way. I could tell that she spent a long time thinking about her performace and what space really meant to her. She way able to incorperate her feelings on space beautifully into her project/performance. I was really blown away by everyone, these were just the two that really stood out to me personally. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment